The Mini-T Campervan does come with a foldable "wag-bag" style portable toilet
When out on a camping adventure in a Mini-T Campervan, you'll have various options for toileting. Here are some of the most commonly used methods:
1) If you're traveling alone, consider sleeping on only one side of the bed (suitable for one) and leaving enough floor space for your foldable/portable toilet inside the Mini-T Campervan
2) If you're traveling with a partner, bring along a toilet tent that you can set up outside your campervan to house your foldable toilet.
3) Campgrounds usually provide public restrooms with flush toilets, running water, and sinks, which are well-maintained and cleaned regularly.
4) Rest areas and gas stations are common pit stops, and it's recommended that you take advantage of these facilities when necessary.
5) Portable toilets come in various types, and the Mini-T Campervan comes equipped with a foldable "wag-bag" style portable toilet. If you're traveling alone, a flushable model might be more appropriate, although it won't fit under the bed.
Whichever option you choose, it's crucial to follow Leave No Trace principles and dispose of your waste properly to protect the environment and the health of fellow campers.
DLM-Distribution / Campervans is a licensed manufacture and dealer located in Lake Crystal Minnesota serving clients around the country